Friday, November 09, 2007

They won't shoot you, unless you try to

We Takin' Over. (yo)
From down in Miami where it warm in the winter.
On up to Minnesota where it storm in the winter.


Hi all. Today our class strength is like crap crap crap manz.
Only 13 outta 30 people came to school. Hahah funny, so lil.
Alright now.

Today we did the One-Stage/All in one method of baking. Sweet.
It was an easy step, no wonder all bakeries are using this method.
Hohoh busted!


With cornflakes, with oatmeals.

THIS IS NOT MINE. I REPEAT,
THIS BATCH OF MUFFINS ARENT MINE OKAY.


It belongs to Jianhao & Linda, hahah. They grilled it man! Omg.


& its all Kenneth's fault, boohoohoooo D:


& this batch of muffins are mineeee!


TADAAAA! Got strawberry jam, choco syrup & the original one.

After school, went for Cca. Had to wait darn friggin long okay.
I only went for Cca like, 40 minutes & I was outta there.
Had to bring my brother to the doctors'. Then after that went to Pf's.


OMG I MISSED YOU SNOWY BABY :D

We watched 200 Pounds Beauty. Yeah so long already right?
Nice show, hohoh. To me, Plastic surgery is a big nono man. Eeew.

CAMWHORE PICTURES. Hurray (:






Every key plays your name, hahah. What a lame saying.


We all had our hairs dyed yo.


We're pulling her Shrek ears, ha ha.


:D

After watching the movie, we watched MTV & some other shows.
Then sissie & me went home at around 6 plus or so.

Thanks XXX for this image, it really brightened up my lousy day.


:D Hi Elmo.

Oh did I mention? My friggin day got ruined by some bastard.
Whateverz, I doubt you'll be reading this anyway. So just fuck off my life.
I've been fucking tolerating it for 8 months man. Just fucking get off my back will you?


Somebody needs to fcuking do something.

-

Ugh, Im glad I effing let that all out. Im feeling lousy.
I need to chill yo. Darn, ANGRY. Really ANGRY.

K now Im really really done. So yeah, Goodbye all.

"Cause you caught me off guard
Now I'm running and screaming
I feel like a hero and you are my heroine"

No comments: